July 25, 2011

Letter from Olivia Robertson: FOI Registration

From Olivia Robertson:
I am so happy that my niece Cressida Pryor is my successor in the spiritual and ethical work of the Fellowship of Isis. We need one single centre for registration of membership and centres (Lyceums, Iseums, Priories and Groves) which should be Clonegal Castle. Cressida has offered to be the custodian of the register. New members may register with her and must sign that they agree to the Manifesto. No member has the right to control another. There are no subscription fees, membership will always continue to be free. I feel my brother is with me as the Fellowship of Isis goes back to basics.


Cressida is the niece of my brother Lawrence Durdin-Robertson and Pamela Durdin-Robertson.

Olivia Robertson.

From Cressida Pryor:
Registration to the Fellowship of Isis, and registration of centres may be made via my email. (zenziallink@hotmail.com)  All must agree to the Manifesto. Please put ‘FOI’ in the title bar of any emails.

Additional from Olivia:  "Cressida is responsible only for registration and not new membership."


**************************
Archival link:  Letters from Olivia Robertson