November 13, 2021

Remembering Olivia Robertson

 

Blessings to all Aset Shemsu.  Please join us in lighting a candle to honor Olivia Robertson, co-founder of the Fellowship of Isis, on the anniversary of her passing to Spirit Realm eight years ago.

In this Youtube video you may listen to Olivia speak of her experience of:

"My own dedication came from sudden awareness of identity with the White Light of Isis, a shining silver-white feminine figure with wide shining lightning flashes extending from either side of her head – this encompassed the stars. So I learnt that without Truth, Love becomes dissipated. I have always received inspiration from Those outside myself. I received this teaching: 'Approach Truth with courage: Love with humility.' Divine reality pervades every being. I learnt to honour the truth in all faiths and philosophies. To accept Deity in each creature and atom, I felt the love within all are born of The Great Mother of All.  Which makes us equal with everyone, everything.  I write this to bring hope."


(© graphic Fellowship of Isis Homepage & Archive)

The Life and Work of Olivia Robertson
http://www.fellowshipofisis.com/oliviarobertson.com