February 1, 2014

Brigid's Visitation


In the early dawn on the first day of the Thesmophoria in 2000, Olivia Robertson had a vision of the Goddess Brigid.  She writes:  "I saw an unearthly woman by my bed. She had hair like liquid gold cut in 'petals' and wore a white robe slightly flushed with gold on a part of it. It was what she was doing that was so strange. She was striking a suspended very long crystal with a rod. As she did so, I observed a mighty transparent column on her left side and within it, at the beautiful clear fairly high note she struck, spirals of golden 'atoms' gyrated."

Listen to Olivia speak further about her experience by clicking here:
 
Visitation of Brigid Audio
(mp3 file / 1:57 min./459kb)

Audio Transcript:
"When I was given a visitation of the Goddess Brigid, She was showing me a way that would bring us access to other spiritual and better realms without taking to extreme asceticism and self-punishment. What she demonstrated to me was simple. She was showing the production of sound from striking certain crystals, and that these affected particles in a vacuum column. All this was performed not in the material state but in what many call “the etheric” sphere, more refined than our earth, but still the higher part. All of our apparently solid material world emanates from this more luminous sphere. Hence miracles may take place in soul consciousness. This realm was a part of a twisting spiral of life involving the Infinite Love and Truth of Deity through the Universe.

"Since my experience with Brigid, and of attaining the Inner Sun of the Isian and Eleusinian Mysteries, I have tried to comprehend what I was being taught. I know that what I receive I need to share with others. Of course so many people know about attaining the spiritual life, but what had I to offer? What I feel is essential is the acceptance of Deity – by whatever Divine Name you use – as transcendental, but also immanent throughout all creation. Duality is a delusion. Obviously we need to be aware of dangers, of evil, of cruelty and injustice, and to conquer these. But we do not conquer what is real. We are eliminating distorted shadows. So in coping with the most malign person, we can only help by concentrating on the divine spark within, which is projected from the Heart of the Mother."

Homepage Link:  Audio Gallery


(Painting of Brigid by Olivia Robertson, Castle Temple. Audio file and photo copyright protected.)